Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
✿ Clear vinyl window panel for students and families an unforgettable opportunity to watch caterpillars change into chrysalides and then emerge as beautiful Monarch, Painted Lady or Black Swallowtail Butterflies.
✿ Collapsible design for easy storage and reusable, the unfolded measures: 24 x 24 x 35.5 inches. Tall and wide, can hold large 4 of 3 feet tall milkweed plants. Raise up to 40 caterpillars at a time in one enclosure.
✿ Side opening door - never interrupt chrysalises on the cage roof. Large zipper opening for easy feed your butterflies, then release them into the wild. Butterflies will often land on little hands and faces before flying away.
✿ Five mesh panels for good airflow.
✿ This butterfly shelter also has a large zipper opening which gives you plenty of room to access for care and feeding. The large opening will also make it easy for you when it is already time for butterflies to be released and spread their wings out and explore the world.
This professional portable pop-up terrarium is for raising and breeding butterflies and other insects. Professional version butterfly habitat is more square, sits straight, does not rock or move.
When unfolded the cage measures: 24 x 24 x 35.5 inches.
Package include: 1 x Butterfly Habitat Terrarium.
1. Be careful when opening the Big, Tall monarch butterfly cages- after you slip off the elastic strap from around the circle, the cage can pop open unexpectedly so make sure you have plenty of space and no breakable objects close by.
2. After opening your cage, the PVC side will be creased from folding. Get the creases out quickly by blow drying the PVC with a hair dryer for about 5 minutes, or place PVC toward warm sun to relax wrinkles.
3. Always close the cage door so the zippers meet at the TOP CENTER. If a caterpillar is somewhere on the zipper, this will allow you to zip down the other side to open.
4. Clean the cage after a disease outbreak or at season's end by soaking it in a 5% bleach solution (19 parts water to 1 part bleach) for about 20 minutes. The cage can be soaked in a tub or laundry tub.
5. Rinse your cage with water and then let it sun dry- hang it on a clothesline or put a rock on the floor so it won't blow away.
6. When folding the cage for storage, place your hands on opposite upper corners of the cage and press one corner in to fold the cage flat.
7. Store the cage flat in a closet, under bed, behind a couch, etc..
CUSFULL Insect and Butterfly Habitat Terrarium - 35.5 Inches Tall Collapsible for Storage Cage with Large Zipper Opening - Clear Window Panel - B07H3NTNV5
The product shows here is available with several styles, colors and sizes.
Please leave us a message on the payment page if the option is not allow to choose.
We will ship the product as your request.